Reporting problems in the Parish


Hampshire County Council is striving to improve it’s on-line presence to enable residents to quickly and easily notify the right department of road related issues needing attention.

The easiest way to get access to the reporting area is to use this link:

Report road related issues to HCC

This is a screen shot to show the breadth of problems covered: 2015-11-17 12-08-10