it is fast becoming the time of year when we need to think about the state of Hampshire’s land drainage network. As the rain begins in earnest and leaves begin to fall, all riparian owners (those who have watercourses on or bordering their properties) across Hampshire, and beyond, should be looking at the state of their drainage ditches, culverts and other watercourses to ensure the clear transference of rain water and a reduced risk of localised flooding.
PCSO Amy WADDINGTON will be at Hockey’s Farm Shop on the following dates, please feel free to have a chat with her about any local policing matters:
- Monday 17th July 10:00-10:30
- Saturday 12th August 11:00 – 11:30
- Wednesday 20th September 14:00-14:30
- Saturday October 7th October 11:00-11:30
- Saturday 11th November 14:00-14:30
- Wednesday 20th December 11:00-11:30
We are reminding visitors to the New Forest this weekend not to leave anything of value in their vehicles.